WARDINGTON INTERNATIONAL is a full-service merger, acquisition, and supply chain restructuring firm specializing in Business Brokerage Transactions, Franchising, Exit Strategies and Supply Chain Restructurings.
We serve clients both nationally and internationally with transaction sizes up to $20 Million. Our clients are business owners who want to sell their business, business owners/investors who want to merge or acquire a revenue generating business, or a business owner who wants to franchise their existing business. Using our comprehensive cross-industry knowledge, we work directly with our client’s key stakeholders to create a strategy that make good business sense for our client. The strategy includes identifying target entity specifics, like company size, market share, industry and synergies. Wardington International aims to provide best-in-class business intermediary services and ensures that our clients gain maximum profit out of the entire process.
Our services include:
- Supply Chain Restructurings - We work in close partnership with our clients to deliver practical approaches and provide unique strategic insights that address our clients' most pressing challenges. Our firm place great emphasis on tailoring practical solutions that translate into impactful strategic coherence and operational excellence that align with the clients needs. We thoroughly develop game changing strategies that will ubiquitously become the hallmark of your business success in an environment where things are rapidly changing.
- Business Sales - Develop a comprehensive advertising memo; market your business without disclosing its identity to pre-screened, qualified buyers through our local and national affiliates; facilitate preliminary negotiations; complete buyer due diligence investigation; finalize business sale
- Franchising - Assist with the establishment of the franchise structure and the Franchise Disclosure Document; assist in the creation of operational and supporting material to begin franchising; franchise sales
- Succession Planning/Exit Strategies - You’ve built the equity in the business, we help you turn that into cash through sale, merger, or buyout
- Business Appraisal - Assist in determining the estimated Most Probable Selling Price (MPSP) in current market