Wardington International is a full-service business intermediary and supply chain restructuring firm. We pride ourselves in assisting clients in business brokerage transactions, eliminating hurdles that diminish supply chain performance and profitable growth over the long term.
Our team has a combined experience of over 40 years providing business solutions. Using our comprehensive cross-industry knowledge, we work directly with key stakeholders to create a strategy that make good business sense for our client. The strategy includes identifying target entity specifics, like company size, market share, industry and synergies. Wardington International aims to provide best-in-class business intermediary and supply chain restructuring services that ensure our clients gain maximum profit out of the entire process.
- Business Sales - Develop a comprehensive advertising memo; market your business without disclosing its identity to pre-screened, qualified buyers through our local and national affiliates; facilitate preliminary negotiations; complete buyer due diligence investigation; finalize business sale. We serve clients both nationally and internationally with transaction sizes up to $20 Million.
- Supply Chain Restructurings - We work in close partnership with our clients to deliver practical approaches and provide unique strategic insights that address our clients' most pressing challenges. Our firm place great emphasis on tailoring practical solutions that translate into impactful strategic coherence and operational excellence that align with the clients needs. We thoroughly develop game changing strategies that will ubiquitously become the hallmark of your business success in an environment where things are rapidly changing.
- Franchising - Assist with the establishment of the franchise structure and the Franchise Disclosure Document; assist in the creation of operational and supporting material to begin franchising; franchise sales.
- Exit Strategies - You’ve built the equity in the business, let us help you turn your hard work into cash through sale, merger, or buyout.
- Business Appraisal - Assist in determining the estimated Most Probable Selling Price (MPSP) in current market.